I believe in commonsense, balanced solutions and collaboration with residents, neighborhoods, business owners and employees, and city staff to plan for Denver’s future. Working together, we can ensure that Denver continues on its trajectory to become a world-class city for everyone. As I complete my term—and if I am fortunate enough to earn your vote again—I will continue to:
- Listen to my constituents, respond to their needs and resolve their issues.
- Fight for southeast Denver by advocating for resources to maintain our parks, keep our streets safe and secure, preserve our neighborhoods, communicate with residents, partner with our schools and help support the most vulnerable among us.
- Increase safety on our streets—for drivers, RTD passengers, pedestrians and bicyclists alike. Our five light rail stations should be more connected and accessible to our neighborhoods.
- Engage our seniors and ensure they are connected to the community and the resources they need to maintain their quality of life.
- Create a 21st century southeast Denver by bringing together citizens, business owners, property owners and city planners to plan for our future.
Click here to learn about our district visioning plans.
Click here to see my district and citywide priorities.